Thursday, December 2, 2010

It doesn’t matter if I do

 I LOVE YOU

Even though watching you happy with someone else is the most painful thing in the world.
Even though I am beyond jealous of the girl who captured your heart.
Even though I’m trying so hard not to run and hold on to you when you pass by.
Even though I am damn tired of keeping this feeling inside.
Even though all that you see me as.. is just another ex.
Even though I’ve wasted a thousand 11:11 wishes on you, expecting that someday it’ll come true.
Even though all we could ever be now are strangers.
Even though you’ve thrown away every single thing we shared together like it never meant something to you.
Even though letting me go was so easy for you.
Even though I still cry over you and you wouldn’t know it.
Even though I used to be your everything.
Even though I am now nothing to you.
Even though you would never dare look at me anymore.
Even though everything we had was just a memory.
Even though I can’t ever let you go.
Even though I can’t ever have you back.
Even though you can’t love me back.
No matter how many times I say I am over you, that I hate you, that I’ve forgotten you… I love you.
…and I always will.

From someone who her existance has slowly being forgotten.

TERIMA KASIH DAUN KELADI,DAH BACE KOMEN LAH ENTRY

No comments: