Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reply 1994 : My humble review

Its been a while since the drama ended. But one thing that I need to say is that,if I ever need to choose the best korean dramas 2013, reply 1994 would be a clear cut answer.

whats so special about the drama? Everything. Every single thing. Okay, I may sound a bit exaggerating but trust me. As a someone that went completely head over heels with Reply 1997, this spin off took me by storm. 

Never in my life would have thought that I would be so much in love with a drama. From the complicated love-line of Na jung, Trash and Chilbong. To the very brusque but cute couple, sam cheon po and yoojin. And those unforgettable dorks, Binggerae and Haitai. They made this drama worked big time. Every potrayal of the characters was done meticulously and beautifully. I even love the parents of Na jung! They are too funny!

Reply 1994 has everything that I search In a good drama. The plot was amazing, every inch of it. I watched it almost 5 times(or more) and I could not find any single flaws.

Remember, this is a drama where it will bring the viewers back to the year of 1994. Some viewers( like me) may never felt what does it like to be in that year and the way koreans went passed that era. But the directors and the writers must have been through a lot of works just to make sure that they did not miss even a single details. The reason I said that is because as I watched and went over episodes by episodes, I felt like, im there. During that moment,  its just like watching from an invisible - bystander's view that are there, right beside na jung when she screamed over her favourite basketball players.

this is a drama that I really recommend for everyone to watch. Maybe, 20 years from now we will be just like the people in the drama. Reminisce over the memories the of our youth and happiness.


TERIMA KASIH DAUN KELADI,DAH BACE KOMEN LAH ENTRY

No comments: